Ingredients and Materials
Sweet potato powder 100g,
Spicy peanut rice 30g,
Fuling mustard 20g,
White sesame 10g,
Pepper appropriate amount, dry pepper 2.
30 grams of edible oil,
1 tsp of sesame oil,
18 tablespoons of high soup,
1 tsp of Baoning vinegar,
1/3 of cayenne pepper,
1/2 of Chinese prickly ash,
1/2 of salt,
1/2 of monosodium glutamate,
1/2 of pepper.
- Dried noodles are soaked in water from 50 to 60 degrees and are soft.Click Here For More.
- Put sesame, ginger powder, garlic puree, parsley, pepper powder, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence, pepper powder, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and pepper oil in a bowl.
- Add broth, scallions and lard to make the base.
- When the water is boiling, put the soft-soaked noodles into the pot and blanch for half a minute.
- Blanch pea tips or other green vegetables in hot water, add mustard, fried peanuts, soybeans and coriander.
- Now you may taste this flavor local food and enjoy it with your family.