- Physical exercise is beneficial to the growth of human bones and muscles, enhances heart and lung function, improves the function of blood circulation system, respiratory system and digestive system are conducive to the growth and development of the human body, improves disease resistance and enhances the adaptability of organisms.
- Reduce the chance of children suffering from heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and other diseases in adulthood.
- Physical exercise is one of the most active and effective means to enhance physical fitness.
- Training can reduce your risk of entering the aging period too early.
- Physical exercise can improve the regulation function of the nervous system, improve the ability of the nervous system to judge the intricate changes of human activities, and make timely, coordinated, accurate and rapid responses; to let us adapt the environment changes of internal and external, and maintain the basic life activities of the body.
- Physical exercise has the effect of regulating the nervousness of the human body, improving physical and mental state, and restoring physical strength and energy;
- Physical exercise can improve our health, so that the tired body gets a positive rest and people are energetically engaged in study and work;
- Stretch the body and mind, help us have a good sleep and eliminate the pressure of reading;
- Physical exercise can cultivate sentiment, maintain a healthy mentality, as well as give full play to the individual’s enthusiasm, creativity and initiative, thereby enhancing self-confidence and values, so that personality can achieve healthy and harmonious development in a harmonious atmosphere;
- Collective projects and competitions in physical exercise can cultivate the spirit of unity, collaboration and collectivism.
Juveniles are an important turning point in the development of mind and body in a person’s life. At this time, you will be surprised to find that there have been many unprecedented changes in physical and psychological aspects, and I feel that I have grown up. With the improvement of people’s living standards and cultural quality, “the heart of loving beauty exists everywhere”, we must thrive in sports and stay fit in sports.
The disadvantage if we do no exercising:
The World Health Organization estimates that the number of deaths caused by lack of exercise worldwide exceeds two million per year. No exercise can reduce the body’s immunity, and certain diseases and viruses cannot be effectively immunized to induce sudden death. There is also an important situation, if the child does not exercise enough physical exercise, then their brain development will not be very good, it will affect the mentally insignificant low.
Sports opportunities are in everyday:
- Use more stairs and take less elevators.
- Try more opportunities to walk, less by car.
- When watching TV, you can do some stretching exercises during the advertising time, such as bending, kicking, etc.
- Regular exercise with classmates or friends, such as jogging, badminton, swimming, etc., and cultivate your interest in individual sports to develop regular exercise habits.