Remember the “post-meal exercise schedule”
- Half an hour after a meal, blood sugar in the body begins to rise, and low-intensity aerobic exercise, such as walking, can be performed at this time;
- Medium-intensity exercise can be performed 1 hour after a meal, such as brisk walking, jogging, etc.
- 1.5 to 2 hours after a meal, regular high-intensity physical exercise can be performed.
- Workout errors are the most hurtful
Do not stretch is error.
1.Stretch before and after exercise, especially after exercise, otherwise it will easily aggravate joint and muscle fatigue, and form sports injuries over time. The stretching exercise time must be at least 10 minutes, or about 1/3 of the duration of the exercise.Click Here For More.
- The action is not accurate
It is often said that the “running knee injury” is caused by non-standard movements. As long as the movement standard and the exercise load are reasonable, sports injuries can be avoided.
People who do not exercise regularly,Click Here For More. especially the elderly, must start from a lower intensity (slightly sweating), a short time (about 10 minutes), a long interval (2 to 3 days per week), and gradually increase the intensity.
- No long-term persistence
“Three-day fishing nets drying for two days” is difficult to achieve the effect of exercise, according to their physical fitness, athletic ability, etc., to establish a achievable exercise goal, long-term adherence.